SG’s Playgrounds of the Past Present and Future
READY TO HANG CANVAS: A2 (16.5×23.4) inches/from $150 add $50 for image
please use the enquiry form (prices are indicative)
Tributes to Singapore’s iconic buildings are:
- old national Theatre of the 60s,
- Cathay Cinema of old,
- Red Lantern Revolving Restaurant,
- Big Splash, Upper Seletar Rock Tower,
- Old Kallang Airport Tower,
- City Hall/National Gallery,
- Town Hall/Victoria Concert Hall
- Anderson Bridge since 1910, and the new Jewel at Changi Airport.
Evoking connections and memories of play are musical pieces, the way we stringed firecrackers of old and the old kites we used to play with.