- There is a minimum order quantity of 30 pieces for customisation
- Porcelain in white, blue, green, black, orange, pink, red, and yellow
- 11 oz capacity, Size 9.5 cm high, diameter 8 cm, weight 400 g
- full colour sublimation heat transfer dye-sublimation printing is more vibrant, contrast, sharper in comparison to any other types of printing. It has an eye-catching glossy finishing with at least 90% of the colours transferred when printing. Print area 19 x 8 cm
- Packaging - Each mug will be packed with individual clear plastic bag to ensure that the mug is chip-free.
SG’s Iconic Past Present and Future PlayGrounds is the third collaborative piece of artwork by differently-abled artist Douglas Leong under a mentor/mentee arrangement.
It uncovers glimpses of our past, present and future “playgrounds”.
Tributes to Singapore’s iconic buildings are:
old national Theatre of the 60s, Cathay Cinema of old, Red Lantern Revolving Restaurant, Big Splash, Upper Seletar Rock Tower, Old Kallang Airport Tower, City Hall/National Gallery, Town Hall/Victoria Concert Hall, Anderson Bridge since 1910, and the new Jewel at Changi Airport. Evoking connections and memories of play are musical pieces, the way we stringed firecrackers of old and the old kites we used to play with.