Quintessential Singapore Shophouses: artist illustrated Travel Tumbler
Text: Bless All who Gather Here! Makes a great housewarming gift.
This mixed media piece is the first collaborative piece of artwork by differently-abled artist Douglas Leong, under a mentor/mentee arrangement.
The subject of the shophouses was chosen because it showcases Singapore Shophouses along Koon Seng Road. This is his attempt to capture this slowly disappearing icon on paper. The art piece is further spiced with interesting bits of Straits Peranakan elements.
Please pay via PayNow UEN 53401135K. Payment Gateway is not up
- Mugs feature a rubber-lined lid for a tight, spill-resistant seal. Twist the lid to reveal the sip opening.
- Dimensions: 15.7 cm tall x 8.9 cm diameter; 6.2 tall x 3.1 inches diameter - 400 ml capacity
- Materials: Stainless steel body, plastic handle and base, rubber-lined plastic lid
- Double-walled stainless steel helps keep your drink of choice hot
- Heat resistant outer coating
- Heat transfer wrap-round printing on the outside surface.
- Weight: Approximately 250g
- Printing Area: 19cm x 8cm / 7.5″ x 3.1″
- Do not microwave; hand wash recommended